Pratt & Whitney Canada Approved Welding
Pratt & Whitney Canada
Lynn Welding is proud to hold the following certifications by Pratt & Whitney Canada.
Pratt & Whitney Canada Approved Fusion Welding
- CPW 24-1A (Carbon and Low Alloy Steels, Fusion Welding)
- CPW 24-2AJ (Corrosion-resistance steels other than Precipitation Hardenable, Fusion Welding)
- CPW 24-22A (Precipitation Hardenable, Corrosion-resistance steels, Fusion Welding)
- CPW 24-3AJ (Nickel and Non-precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys, Fusion Welding)
- CPW 24-33AJ (Precipitation Hardenable Nickel Alloys, Fusion Welding)
- CPW 24-6AJ (Commercial Pure Titanium, Commercial Pure Titanium)
- CPW 24-66AJ (Titanium Alloys, Fusion Welding)
- CPW 24-7A (Cobalt Alloys, Fusion Welding)
Pratt & Whitney Canada Approved Resistance Welding
Tell Us About
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”