Raytheon Approved Welding
Lynn Welding is proud to hold the following certifications by Raytheon.
Raytheon Approved Fusion Welding
- D17.1 (Specification For Fusion Welding For Aerospace Applications, D17.1/D17.1M:2017-AMD2 Specification For Fusion Welding For Aerospace Applications)
- WS33739 (Process Specification For Aerospace Fusion Welding, Process Specification For Aerospace Fusion Welding)
- AWS D1.1 (Carbon Steel, D1.1/D1.1M:2020 Structural Welding Code - Steel)
- AWS D1.2 (Aluminum, D1.2/D1.2m:2014 Structural Welding Code - Aluminum)
- AWS D1.3 (Structural Welding Code - Sheet Steel, D1.3/D1.3M:2018 Structural Welding Code-Sheet Steel)
- AWS D1.6 (Stainless Steel, Structural Welding Code - Stainless Steel)
- AWS D9.1 (Sheet Metal, Sheet Metal Welding Code)
Raytheon Approved Resistance Welding
- WS33739 (Aerospace GTAW Process, Resistance Welding)
- AWS D17.2 (Specification For Resistance Welding For Aerospace Applications, Spot/Seam)
Raytheon Approved Torch Brazing
Tell Us About
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”