Raytheon Approved Welding
Lynn Welding is proud to hold the following certifications by Raytheon.
Raytheon Approved Fusion Welding
- D17.1 (Specification For Fusion Welding For Aerospace Applications, D17.1/D17.1M:2017-AMD2 Specification For Fusion Welding For Aerospace Applications)
- WS33739 (Process Specification For Aerospace Fusion Welding, Process Specification For Aerospace Fusion Welding)
- AWS D1.1 (Carbon Steel, D1.1/D1.1M:2020 Structural Welding Code - Steel)
- AWS D1.2 (Aluminum, D1.2/D1.2m:2014 Structural Welding Code - Aluminum)
- AWS D1.3 (Structural Welding Code - Sheet Steel, D1.3/D1.3M:2018 Structural Welding Code-Sheet Steel)
- AWS D1.6 (Stainless Steel, Structural Welding Code - Stainless Steel)
- AWS D9.1 (Sheet Metal, Sheet Metal Welding Code)
Raytheon Approved Resistance Welding
- WS33739 (Aerospace GTAW Process, Resistance Welding)
- AWS D17.2 (Specification For Resistance Welding For Aerospace Applications, Spot/Seam)
Raytheon Approved Torch Brazing
Tell Us About
I’d like to repeat what Anthony has passed along. We are very pleased with the results from your team at Lynn. We have several orders lined up with the NAVY and your help is key to their success. We appreciate your expeditious and quality service and look forward to much future work together.