Rolls-Royce Approved Welding
Lynn Welding is proud to hold the following certifications by Rolls-Royce.
Rolls-Royce Approved Fusion Welding
- AWS D17.1 (AWS D17.1 Fusion Welding, )
- EDS 1306 (EDS 1306, EDS 1306)
- EPS 14500 (EPS 14500, EPS 14500)
- EIS 1200 Acceptance Criteria for Fusion Welding (EIS 1200 Acceptance Criteria for Fusion Welding, Acceptance Criteria for Fusion Welding)
- EPS 14530 Fusion Welding (EPS 14530 Fusion Welding, Fusion Welding)
Rolls-Royce Certified Resistance Spot Welding
Rolls Royce Corp. Sub Tier Supplier (RRU6)
All Procedures are GTAW-MA (Gas Tungsten Arc Weld-Manual)
- EDS 1306
- EPS 14500
- AWS D17.1
- EIS 1200 Acceptance Criteria for Fusion Welding
- EPS 14530 Fusion Welding
Resistance Welding, Spot and Seam
- EPS 14520 Resistance Welding (spot and seam) of Ferrous, Nickel and Cobalt Base Alloys
- EPS14523 Projection Welding
Tell Us About
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”