Aerospace Fabrication Services
60 Years of Combined Experience in Fabricating Assemblies
Lynn Welding has over 60 years of combined experience in fabricating assemblies such as tube assemblies, duct assemblies, crew door components, and others.
- Bearing Installation Heater
- Steel Fabrication welded per AWS D1.1
- Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication
- Missile Transportation Dolly
- Helicopter control arm
- Inconel Fabrication
- Electronics enclosure welded per NAVSEA S9074-AR-GIB-010/278
- Welding in accordance with D1.2/D1.2M:2003, Structural Welding Code - Aluminum
- Welding in accordance with ASME b31.1 power piping code.
- Welding performed by NAVSEA S9074-AQ-GIB-010/248, Mil-Std-248 qualified welder.
- Welding per ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Section VIII
- Custom built fabrication welded per D1.1/D1.1M:2006, Structural Welding Code - Steel
- Test Rig built by Lynn Welding
- Welding per ASME b31.1 power piping code.
With years of experience in welding aerospace fabrications, Lynn Welding now offers full fabrication services for many aerospace projects. Lynn Welding has over 60 years of combined experience in fabricating assemblies such as tube assemblies, duct assemblies, crew door components, and many other various aerospace assemblies.
At Lynn Welding, we are aerospace fabrication service experts and have innovation experience to turn digital data into a variety of aerospace fabrication prototypes, models and components that communicate and validate our customer’s vision.
Lynn Welding’s aerospace fabrication services are aimed at supporting various government programs such as the F-35, F-16, A-10, and the UH-60 Black Hawk. Lynn Welding’s highly skilled certified aircraft welder fabricators have decades of experience to ensure each project is completed successfully.
Our most typical aerospace fabrication service projects include welding to the following specifications.
- Certified welding per AWS D17.1
- Certified welding per AWS D17.2
- Certified welding per AWS D1.1
- Certified welding per AWS D1.2
- Certified welding per AWS D1.3
- Certified welding per AWS D1.9
- Certified welding per AWS D9.1
- Certified Brazing per AWS C3.4
- Certified welding per AMS-STD-2219
- Certified welding per TACOM 12472301 Ground Combat Vehicle welding code, aluminum
- Certified welding per TACOM 12479550 Ground Combat Vehicle welding code, steel
- Certified welding per Mil-STD-278
- Certified welding per Mil-STD-248
- Certified welding per Mil-STD-2219
- Certified welding per Mil-STD-2219
- Certified welding per Mil-W-8611
- Certified welding per Mil-W-6858
- Certified welding per Mil-STD-1595
- Sikorsky Approved Welding
- Boeing Approved Welding
- Northrup Grumman Approved Welding
- Raytheon Approved Welding
- Pratt and Whitney Approved Welding
- Lockheed Martin Approved Welding
- Electric Boat Approved Welding
Aerospace Fabrication Services Blog Articles
Nadcap and What it Means for Aircraft Quality
Jan 13, 2021
Keeping aircraft production at peak levels while continuing a track record for safety means the need for reliability and quality manufacturing. Aerospace vendors must produce safe and efficient airplanes while simultaneously seeking new technology and equipment to drive the industry forward.
Lynn Welding is now approved for NAVSEA Welding!
Jun 24, 2020
With this approval, Lynn Welding will be able to weld parts for Naval applications. “This additional approval is an example of Lynn Welding’s commitment to further itself as the most robust and multi-certified welding company in the United States” stated Darius Kania, VP of Lynn Welding. Lynn Welding specializes in NADCAP approved defense welding and aerospace welding located in Connecticut.
Tell Us About
Your Aerospace Fabrication Services Project
QUOTES WITHIN 24 HOURS
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”