Precision Wire EDM Machining
Wire EDM with Tight Tolerances
Lynn Welding's Wire EDM department is capable of holding tolerances up to .0001"
- High volume production Wire EDM machining.
- Mechanical fixture assembled using Wire EDM components.
- Tight tolerance Wire EDM machining for the aerospace industry.
- Tight tolerance Wire EDM machining within .0001" tolerance.
- Wire EDM machining of aerospace component.
- Wire EDM machining of hardened tool steel.
- Wire EDM machining of internal spline.
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum electronic component.
- Wire EDM machining in aluminum medical component.
Lynn welding machines parts for:
- Power generation (including fuel cells)
- Welding Fixtures (internal use and external)
- Custom parts
Precision Wire EDM Machining Blog Articles
Lynn Welding is now approved for NAVSEA Welding!
Jun 24, 2020
With this approval, Lynn Welding will be able to weld parts for Naval applications. “This additional approval is an example of Lynn Welding’s commitment to further itself as the most robust and multi-certified welding company in the United States” stated Darius Kania, VP of Lynn Welding. Lynn Welding specializes in NADCAP approved defense welding and aerospace welding located in Connecticut.