NADCAP approved welding services for Aerospace
Lynn Welding provides NADCAP Approved GTAW Welding services. Gas Tungsten Arc Welding is our specialty.
- NADCAP Certified Precision Welding
- Aluminum duct assembly Precision Welded by NADCAP approved welders.
- Inconel housing tach welded per AWS D17.1 - GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding)
- GTAW (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) per Mil-W-8611 of stainless steel fuel system components.
- Titanium Precision Welding component - Welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Stainless steel welding component - Precision welded for the civil aerospace market.
- Aluminum Precision Aerospace Tooling component
- Stainless Steel Precision Aerospace Tube Welding.
- Class A, Type 1 Aluminum Welding - Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per Mil-STD-2219 Stainless Steel Precision Welding, Class A.
- Titanium Precision Welding Components - Welded in a vacuum chamber.
- Gas Manual Arc Welding (GMAW) per AWS D17.1.
Lynn Welding provides NADCAP approved welding services for most aerospace primes. Lynn Welding has 16 NADCAP approved welders and 18 Nadcap approved resistance spot welding machines. We have an excellent reputation throughout the aerospace community, and we are known as the most responsive and transparent aerospace welding company. Lynn Welding has certified welding inspectors (CWI’s) on staff which is now becoming a requirement from various aerospace primes.
Lynn Welding also has department managers for each welding service that we provide. You can contact our fusion, resistance and brazing managers anytime for immediate technical assistance or status of your order.
In 2018 Lynn Welding processed over 160,000 parts for our various customers with minimal quality and delivery issues. In the rare case that a delivery or quality issue should arise, our department managers are trained to notify the customer well before the actual due date so that an appropriate recovery plan can be implemented.
Lynn Welding is currently on Merritt status with NADCAP brazing. This means that our processes are very robust, and we have less than 2 minor findings during our typical 4-day audits. Merritt status allows us to extend our audit cycle which in turn reduces costs to Lynn Welding and our customers.
Lynn Welding provides NADCAP Approved GTAW Welding & NADCAP Brazing services contact us today!
Lynn Welding's NADCAP-Approved Welding Approvals
Lynn Welding holds a NADCAP-Approved Welding Certification for Resistance Welding, Fusion Welding, & more.
Nadcap Certified Brazing
Lynn Welding is approved by General Dynamics for Fusion Welding, Resistance Welding, Spot, Seam and Stitch
General Dynamics Certified Resistance Spot Welding
NADCAP-Approved Welding Blog Articles
Nadcap Approved Services & Nadcap Certified Welding
Sep 10, 2020
Choosing an Aerospace Welding Company: Things To Consider
Jul 6, 2020
If you are in the market for an aerospace welding company, you should consider a few key items to make sure that you are selecting the best welder.
TIG Welding vs. MIG Welding | What's the difference?
Jul 2, 2020
So, you always wonder what it means to TIG or Mig weld. We will discuss the differences between each process and how they are applied?
Tell Us About
Your NADCAP-Approved Welding Project
QUOTES WITHIN 24 HOURS
I just wanted to take a moment to let you know your Team is doing a wonderful job of making me look good.
Thank you for having such a great Team, the level of communication, and follow up, is definitely first class, and I just wanted to extend my gratitude toward you, and your Team for the great work they do.
I know Aerospace can be a “thankless” industry sometimes, and always feels like “what have you done for me lately”, however, I just want you to know, we appreciate Lynn Welding’s great work, and look forward to continue a successful business relationship.”