NADCAP accredited brazing services available here
Lynn Welding is NADCAP accredited for brazing. Our certified brazers regularly join dissimilar materials to X-ray standards.
- Fuel Filter Brazed per AMS 2665
- Hand Torch Brazing of a an engine seal
- Aerospace Torch Brazing
- Torch Brazing in Connecticut at Lynn Welding
- Brazing per AMS 2665
- Brazing per AMS 2664 of aerospace component.
- Brazing per AMS 2665 of aerospace tube assembly.
- Brazing per AMS 2666 of marine component.
- Soldered component using 80au-20sn gold solder
Lynn Welding is NADCAP brazing accredited. Take a look at some of the advantages of brazing:
- Properly brazed joints are pressure-tight.
- Brazing allows the joining of dissimilar metals.
- Precision dimensions can be maintained while brazing machined components.
- Extremely thin-walled material that cannot be welded can be joined by brazing.
- Brazing can join fabrications economically
- There is less heat “shock” and distortion when brazing
Lynn Welding's Torch Brazing Approvals
Lynn Welding is a well known Raytheon Approved Welding company when it comes to welding and machining for the Aerospace, Defense, Nuclear, Industrial, and Medical industries.
Raytheon Approved Torch Brazing
All Procedures are GTAW-MA (Gas Tungsten Arc Weld-Manual)
Gulfstream Approved Torch Brazing
United Launch Alliance welding certifications. All Procedures are GTAW-MA (Gas Tungsten Arc Weld-Manual)
United Launch Alliance Approved Torch Brazing
Lynn Welding holds a certification from Boeing for Fusion Welding & Resistance Welding. All Procedures are GTAW-MA (Gas Tungsten Arc Weld-Manual)
Boeing Approved Torch Brazing
Lynn Welding holds a certification from GE Aviation for Fusion Welding, Brazing, & Resistance Welding.
General Electric Approved Torch Brazing
Torch Brazing Blog Articles
Choosing an Aerospace Welding Company: Things To Consider
Jul 6, 2020
If you are in the market for an aerospace welding company, you should consider a few key items to make sure that you are selecting the best welder.
TIG Welding vs. MIG Welding | What's the difference?
Jul 2, 2020
So, you always wonder what it means to TIG or Mig weld. We will discuss the differences between each process and how they are applied?
Lynn Welding is now approved for NAVSEA Welding!
Jun 24, 2020
With this approval, Lynn Welding will be able to weld parts for Naval applications. “This additional approval is an example of Lynn Welding’s commitment to further itself as the most robust and multi-certified welding company in the United States” stated Darius Kania, VP of Lynn Welding. Lynn Welding specializes in NADCAP approved defense welding and aerospace welding located in Connecticut.
Tell Us About
Your Torch Brazing Project
QUOTES WITHIN 24 HOURS
United Technologies Aerospace systems and the Management of this Program want to express a sincere thank you for your focused efforts to support our hardware needs.
Working with Lynn Welding has been very rewarding and we really appreciate everything you have done for us. Please accept the content in this package as a memento for your great work.
Please pass on to your employees our thanks and we look forward to the delivery of the hardware.”